Monday, October 18, 2010

Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to stop by and say a quick Hello! and welcome you all to our blog. I am very excited about our production of Peter Pan Jr. and so happy to be involved.

So I thought I'd start by explaining what my role is. I am the Production Manager and I basically make sure that everything runs smoothly. I'm involved in everything from schedule conflicts to set design to costumes. It keeps me busy but I wouldn't have it any other way. Peter Pan is all about make believe and playing I find myself acting like a kid again!

As Fredo has mentioned, please check back because we will be putting up some pictures and videos of our rehearsals and STUDIO sessions. I am having such a great time at these STUDIO sessions watching the kids do improv (they are so funny!) and really get into character. They are working extremely hard to give you a great show so I hope you all come out and see it!

I'll be back frequently to keep you updated on all the fun stuff going on at HTW!

Have a fabulous day!
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment