Monday, October 18, 2010

HELLO ALL

Hi everyone! Welcome to Disney's Peter Pan Jr. Pilot Production's Blog! My name is Charles Mantione and I play Peter Pan in the show and am also Student Director. I am very honored to be in this production as well as involved behind the scenes!

My job as student director is to help my cast mates out if they have any questions about any blocking, dances, songs, or just any questions in general. I also help out a little with scene work and help give ideas to my fellow cast mates to help them if they don't know how to say a line or aren't sure what their motivation in the scene is.

My favorite part of the show is the cast. We have such a wonderful and talented cast and I think it is safe to say that everyone is having a fun time putting this production on its feet and we are all eager to see what the final product will look like! (At least I know I am!)

I am so blessed and honored to say that this is my 9th production with Hernandez Theatre Workshop. The shows that go at HTW are absolutely incredible and I wouldn't love theatre as much as I do if it weren't for this company, especially Fredo.

I am very eager to work with the production staff and this wonderful cast to make an awesome show. I can't wait to see you all there! I will post back soon with more updates on rehearsals and how the show is coming along!

Thanks,
Charles




No comments:

Post a Comment